Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My first blog award!



!llegally blonde over at Could've been Blonde has just bestowed upon me my first blog award! How cool is that for a new years even morning?! Nope, no coffee. Just working my way through my second glass of sweet tea.

So now it is my turn to bestow this wonderful Truly Beautiful award to some of the bloggers that I follow. Now, if you check my profile, you'll notice I follow ALOT of blogs. Seriously, I dont watch that much tv and I dont sleep much. This is my down time. And I love it. So out of that gynormous list I am going to pick 7. Here ya go girls. Thanks so much for bringing a little bit of sunshine to each day.

4 comments:

!llegally blonde said...

Congrats girl! :) Enjoy 2009!

AndreaLeigh said...

a well deserved award for you - congrats. thanks for passing it on to me!

Mrs. Potts said...

thank you for passing this on!

Jen Sue Wild said...

Thanks so much I am so honnered!!