Thursday, January 29, 2009

Photo tag

SassyEngineer over at A Pretty Peony had this on her blog and tagged anyone with blue eyes. Okay, well my eyes are blue with green around the middle, but I guess that's close enough. (and I hate the term hazel. They actually look more like sunflowers but I can't get a good enough picture of them.)

But anyways.. here are the rules...

1. Go to the section of your computer where you store all of your photos.

2. Select the 6th folder.

3. Select the 6th photo from that folder.

4. Post and explain about that picture.

5. Tag 6 other people.

This was one of the puppies from my dog Daisy's first litter (Daisy is the dog that my ex kept). It was summer, the kitchen floor was cool, and for some reason it found being cramed under the stove comfortable. Never figured out why.

I am going to tag everyone who has a birthday in January. Have fun!

3 comments:

Sassy Engineer said...

I love that picture and that you played along! How cute - I don't think I would ever be able to give up puppies so good thing my dog can't have any :)

Mama Wheaton said...

I love their little tails!

He & Me + 3 said...

So cute!