Mama Kat's writing assignment this week is:
Choose a prompt, post it on your blog.
1.) Tell us about a lie you told that you later regretted.
2.) Choose a task you'd like someone to complete and write a poem asking them to do it.
3.) Describe a talent you have.
4.) Write a list of ten things on your mind this week.
Seeing as how it's 5 oclock in the flippin morning and i'm awake (Ken has to wake up at 3 to be at work by 5) and i'm still not fully functional I thought i'd tackle #4. Sounds simple enough.
1. Why does the check engine light in my car keep coming on and off?
2. Have to find a good vet and see if I can get a discount if I get both girls 'fixed' at the same time.
3. Organize ebay stuff.... need to buy some more rubbermade storage bins
4. Make room in garage for extra fridge
5. 5 days into february and haven't gone to gym once... totally ruining my habit for feb.
6. Second time reading 'Twilight', can't believe all of the things that I missed the first time through.
7. My best friend's birthday on the 3rd (i'm sorry i was a day late calling hun!!! i know, i suck)
8. How long is it going to take me to rehab (get ready to rent again) the house that V lived in. (I decided to do the work myself, mostly cuz I feel this wierd sense of pride/honor/humility that the reason it's dirty is cuz of me, I can't ask someone else to clean up after that)
9. When is Beth going to have her baby? (my boss's daughter)
10. How do I keep Bella from digging up the garden bed? She's dug so deep in one spot she's hit concrete and keeps breaking it off in chunks to bring in the house for me to step on.