Saturday, May 2, 2009

My new night shirt


I am a die hard Buffy fan. I am also a die hard Twilight fan. (ok, maybe not die hard. I haven't gone up to the actual Forks and done the whole 'Twilight tour', but close.) So when I saw this tshirt I just had to have it. Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, the first time I saw it was hanging in Ken's closet. His sister bought it for him as a gag gift, and of course he had no intention of wearing it. So now it is happily folded away in my drawer. My pajama drawer. It's a 3x. So the unfortunate part is I won't be wearing this out to say the new Twilight movie premier. But I will be wearing it as I watch season 7 on dvd of Buffy tonight.

2 comments:

Jenny @ Practically Perfect... said...

Oh my gosh, that's hilarious!

AndreaLeigh said...

that is hilarious! i love buffy as well. i've seen every single episode.