Wednesday, December 17, 2008

One foot of snow predicted by tomorrow morning!!!







It is insane out there at the moment. I only went into the office for a few hours today, but after it started snowing I got the hell out of there. I had to stop at Wal-mart on the way home (Carl needed the ingredients to make salsa for a christmas party tonight) and right as I pulled into the parking lot it hit hard. Seriously, for a desert girl, it was what I would imagine a blizzard would be like. (keep in mind I was born and raised here). I had had a pretty emotionally crappy morning tho, just felt like crying over everything. But walking into Walmart everyone was laughing and enjoying the snow, and I felt better. Kind of wierd that Walmart made me feel better, but I think it was the atmosphere. Everyone was in a cheerful mood, laughing and enjoying the snow, and it actually began to feel like christmas.

No comments: