Saturday, January 3, 2009

Scentsy


I recieved a burner and two differed secntsy bars as a gift from a tenant who was moving out. I fell in love with this thing. It's a two part double burner type holder. You put the scented wax bars on top, turn it on and enjoy the aromas. No messy candles to knock over, no paranoid half way down the street oh my god did I remember to blow out all of the candles? It's perfect for someone as scatterbrained as me because i'm always leaving the house and forgetting to blow out a candle. And the wax smells so good when it's melting. The smell is subtle, yet fills up the whole house. I've been using the sugar one and have actually had people ask me if I just made cookies.



The only problem is that I have no way of contacting the lady who gave it to me and I don't know where to buy new wax bars. I checked out the website and they only sell through their reps. I have emailed them several times asking the local rep to contact, but so far havent heard anything.


Does anyone happen to know where I can get some more of these things?

14 comments:

The Muse said...

that looks pretty awesome...i love the fresh cookie aroma!

Pamela said...

Stopping by from SITS to say Happy New Year :)
Wish I could help you with the burner thing. I've never seen one before, but it looks tres cool!

Claremont First Ward said...

I'll have to ask my dads wife where she gets her's. She's a sentsy loyalist, and I noticed that she has a sentsy punch card last time I saw her.

Happy New Year.

AndreaLeigh said...

I don't but that looks pretty darn cool!

You have an award on my blog. :)

Unknown said...

Hi there.. I'm a consultant! :) here's my website!

http://www.scentsy.com/tristaj

Let me know if you have any questions!

Jan. Special - Free car freshener if your order is $40 or more.

Free candle bar if your order is $60 or more.

Email: nowicks@live.com

Safe Candles by Scentsy said...

Glad to hear that you are enjoying your Scentsy Wickless products!

Liz said...

Wow...sounds great! I love the smell of sugar cookies..I need something like that so I don't burn the house down!
liz

Trina Hautala said...

Hi -

I am a sales rep for Scentsy - It is truly an awesome product! We have over 80 scents with more coming and a burner to suit anyones style! Please visit my website www.scentsy.com/trinahautala, you can browse online through all of our products, and all of my contact information is on there also.

I hope this helps out!

Briana Ward said...

Hi I too am a consultant and would love to help you if you need any more help lol, I am glad to find another scentsy lover haha! My web site is www.scentsy.com/briana
I also have a couple of promo's including a free car candle with your purchase and a free gift for referring a friend

Anonymous said...

Hey there. I'm not sure if you're still in the Las Vegas area, but I became a Scentsy consultant back in September of 08. I'm still pretty new!

If you still need a consultant, you can look me up at www.scentsy.com/kthomas


And I promise to call you back :-)

You can also email me too directly at sincityblonde@ymail.com

Anonymous said...

P.S. It looks like you and I have alot in common! I have a blog too (and I practically live in thrift stores though I'm not crazy about Savers much anymore)


My blog is sincityblonde.vox.com if you want to check out my blog :)

Unknown said...

Hey Tina, I just wanted to let you and your friends know that I'm doing a drawing on my blog for a FREE Scentsy plugin warmer and scent bar!

http://tristaje.blogspot.com/

Kimi said...

My name is Kim Sabin, I am a Scentsy Consultant. If you want you can order from my website scentsy.com/2869 If you have any questions you can call me at 541-733-4002 If you or your friends would like to host a party I will give those who do a party a FREE Scentsy Bar of their choice. If you would like to sign up to be a consultant you or your friends will get a FREE Mini Warmer.

Unknown said...

Scentsy candles are a great way to warm up any space and their warmers are very creative and often display an aesthetically appealing design to enhance your home's decor. Make sure you shop around and get the best deal before you buy.