Friday, February 13, 2009

All in the 3's


Everything in my life has always happened in 3's. Either something happens three times, or on the 3rd. The third day of the third month of my thirty-third year was pretty significant. So for there to be THREE friday the 13's this year? Yeah, i'm gonna be in bed on November the 13th. Not leaving my house. Unless there's a fire. Or tornado. Which wouldn't surprise me. Altho not everything that has happened has been bad. Just extremely life altering. I told Nicole I wasn't coming into work that day (11-13-09) and she said that that was probably gonna be the day I either get engaged or married.
What's your significant number?

2 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

No significant number, but I have known lots of things that come in 3's. Hubby and I were just talking aobut that today, when he told me about the plane that crashed.
So we can expect alot of blogging on 11-13-09?

AndreaLeigh said...

i don't think I have one... i should think about this. i know lots of bad things have happened to me, but i don't know that i've ever stopped to see if they have come in threes.