Well, I went for the interview last night. I got the job. All I have to do is go get my sherrif's card and go in tonite to start my paperwork/training. But after all of that, i'm just not sure if it's something I wanna do. I really want the job, only for the extra money. But Ken is very upset about it (where the job is). He doesn't like me being in that environment, and I can't blame him for that. So this morning i'm sitting here trying to decide what to do. I have a big personal/business move i'm planning and I want to be prepared if that goes sour, but I also want the time to prepare for it, which I won't have if I take the job. I'm trying to think positive, that everything is going to work out fine, but i'm a bit of a worry wort at heart so i'm also planning on the negative. Or planning for the negative. I'm so confused. I almost feel like I should flip a coin. Take the second job, put the money in savings for our house in August, or in case things go wonky at work, or focus on work and do what it is that I really want to do. Ugh... I hate being a grown-up sometimes.