Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It's been how long?

Ignore the crappy vinyl floor. It's a rental.


But seriously, I haven't blogged in how long? I haven't even been hopping on to check out anyone else's blogs. No, I haven't been sick, won the lottery or abducted by aliens. I've just been so friggin busy with work! We're almost done with our third rehab job, and i'm seriously looking forward to some evenings to just relax and get caught up on some personal stuff at home. To say that my own list of housework has fallen to the wayside while i'm cleaning someone else's mess wouldnt even begin to cover it. So this week I made out my new Flylady Control journal and am determined to get some order back into my life. I have a ton of things to write about, and am working on revamping my site. My to do list is 3 miles long and i'm pretty excited about some things that are coming up. 2009 is looking to be a very productive and positive year.

2 comments:

Candice said...

Hey welcome back! Cute dogs :)

He & Me + 3 said...

Such sweet doggies...glad you checked in and glad you are staying busy..nothing wrong with that! :)