Tuesday, December 9, 2008

9 days of christmas




It actually felt like christmas today. Windy, chilly, and the smell of snow in the air. Not that we're likely to get any here in the valley, but hey stranger things have happened. They are saying tho that there is a chance, albeit small, that we might get some snow over the weekend. Only above 5000 feet tho, which means my folks house might get some. If it does i'm gonna have to take the girls up there. Sunshine was born in Texas and moved here when i think she was 7 months old and of course Bella was born here in the valley. (Sunshine is a Boston Terrier and Bella my 5 month old Rottweiler). I always said I would never be one of those people who put clothes on my dogs, but poor Sunshine is just shivering all the time. Freezing her non furry butt off while Bella is just as warm as a bug in a rug. So I broke down and got her 3 sweaters. She actually seems to enjoy wearing them, and doesnt fight me at all when I go to put them on her, which I expected her to do. And Bella seems a tad bit jealous that she doesnt have any clothes to wear, altho she's growing so fast i'm sure if I put one of my shirts on her it'd fit.

No comments: